What's new in mod_lua
Here's a list of new features added to trunk and the estimated release version they will be available in.
If you're a fan of mod_lua, you should try the trunk version, or grab the newest release version.
Coming in 2.4.11:
New in 2.4.10:
- Better POST data parsing
- The WebSocket API now supports peeking for data via r:wsping
- Much improved error logging
- Response splitting prevention added
New in 2.4.9:
- The database API now supports returning rows with column names as keys
- r:parsebody now fully supports uploading binary data
- Cookies: Fixes a bug where setting multiple cookies are not allowed, also adds support for path values.
- Cookies: Reworked setcookie entirely, so it now accepts an advanced table of data instead.
- Using LuaMapHandler alongside FallbackResource will no longer invalidate the map handler when dealing with non-existent file paths
New in 2.4.7:
- WebSocket support: Communicate with browsers in full duplex mode, very fun stuff!
- Cookie read/write support: Read and write cookies in a secure and orderly manner.
- Logging hooks: Create your own log files, change data before it gets logged, or skip the logging for specific requests.
New in 2.4.6:
New in 2.4.4: